It is amazing how much emotion one can carry within ourselves without well, bursting at the seams.
As my mock exams draw near, I find myself unable to concentrate on studying. It is irritating, rather, to settle down nicely with all my working materials, only to find myself studying the interesting mirages on Starbuck's crimson wall.
I am so unprepared.
-
Sou is away for the weekend. And has asked me to missed her alot. Horribly. Nastily. With loads of jielun's emo-ing songs. And Thus I Shall.
Emo time out.
LOL.
-
Today, during soci, Ling declared I look exactly like the hamster emoticon. The one with the 'shui wang wang' eyes (Watery and puppy eye look).
Then Weiling asked, "She looks like a hamster?"
Ergh.
When Ling explained that it is only the eyes, Weiling blurred awhile before saying, "She has hamster's eyes?"
Oh nos.
I am so sad now.
Si Sou Mun. Stop putting weird ideas into Ling's already twisted mind. And YES, I am still missing you. I know you will diu me from malaysia if I dont miss you.
Emo time out again to miss a certain person. =))))))))))))))))))))))
It is amazing how much emotion one can carry within ourselves without well, bursting at the seams.
As my mock exams draw near, I find myself unable to concentrate on studying. It is irritating, rather, to settle down nicely with all my working materials, only to find myself studying the interesting mirages on Starbuck's crimson wall.
I am so unprepared.
-
Sou is away for the weekend. And has asked me to missed her alot. Horribly. Nastily. With loads of jielun's emo-ing songs. And Thus I Shall.
Emo time out.
LOL.
-
Today, during soci, Ling declared I look exactly like the hamster emoticon. The one with the 'shui wang wang' eyes (Watery and puppy eye look).
Then Weiling asked, "She looks like a hamster?"
Ergh.
When Ling explained that it is only the eyes, Weiling blurred awhile before saying, "She has hamster's eyes?"
Oh nos.
I am so sad now.
Si Sou Mun. Stop putting weird ideas into Ling's already twisted mind. And YES, I am still missing you. I know you will diu me from malaysia if I dont miss you.
Emo time out again to miss a certain person. =))))))))))))))))))))))
currently 20 of age
white is her favourite color
pastries and cakes are her love
a born slacker
who has no qualms about lazing the entire day away. SMILES.
optimist and idealist
loves the piano and soothing music
is blessed because of her loving friends and family whom are able to bear with her weirdness HAHA
"being happy takes less effort than getting angry at someone, so whyever not just be happy?