| life | abouther | lurves | chattering | site |
sometimes, i wonder
Sunday, December 16, 2007


perhaps i am running away.

Busy busy week. A week that i have spent laughing and going out with friends. After a while of not seeing each other in eons, we talked and chatted and gathered.

I realise that my missing every one is a result of my own actions. Suenhui pointed out that I miss people easily, and that since that is the case, why shouldn't I reach out to the others first?

I realise that she is right, however much i loathe to agree.

Why i miss people...it is because, in the first place, i never bothered to reach out to them at all.

I feel horrible.

And for once, i'll change, willingly.

but i am tired for now. Tomorrow will be a better day =)))))))

GOLDEN COMPASS TOMORROW WITH SOU DARLINGGGGG


11:36 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义

Rewind