sing a rainbow
Saturday, January 26, 2008
I believe my post titles always have no link. Like me sometimes. utterly random. oh wells. Today, impromptu visit from Sou to my house. happy to learn that my room is neater than hers! XD My didi and her had fun bullying me at the dining table. I am sad. =( When i was walking home alone after sending sou to the mrt station, i called suen. Just to tell her not to be sad. Ehehe. I believe she called me siao or something along those lines LOL, but we had a nice chat, the first since a decade ago! The outing has been postpone; I feel a little guilty about sending the sms "postpone!" to Charissa now la =( Hope Sou survives her music-less journey home =)
10:55 PM | back to top
sing a rainbow
Saturday, January 26, 2008
I believe my post titles always have no link. Like me sometimes. utterly random. oh wells. Today, impromptu visit from Sou to my house. happy to learn that my room is neater than hers! XD My didi and her had fun bullying me at the dining table. I am sad. =( When i was walking home alone after sending sou to the mrt station, i called suen. Just to tell her not to be sad. Ehehe. I believe she called me siao or something along those lines LOL, but we had a nice chat, the first since a decade ago! The outing has been postpone; I feel a little guilty about sending the sms "postpone!" to Charissa now la =( Hope Sou survives her music-less journey home =)
10:55 PM | back to top
about qianღ
currently 20 of age
white is her favourite color
pastries and cakes are her love
a born slacker
who has no qualms about lazing the entire day away. SMILES.
optimist and idealist
loves the piano and soothing music
is blessed because of her loving friends and family whom are able to bear with her weirdness HAHA
"being happy takes less effort than getting angry at someone, so whyever not just be happy?
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
ah ling
barron
chao
deni
irene
ling
mitchell
patricia
suen
wanyi
chatterbox
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
Disclaimer
让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义
Rewind